Helpful Information About Bridal Alterations
- An appointment is required for all wedding gown fittings.
- At the initial wedding gown fitting, our tailors and the bride will discuss and determine the scope of the work, the timeline, and the price.
- We guarantee that your wedding gown alterations will be complete according to the timeline set at the initial fitting.
- The price set at the initial wedding gown fitting will change only if additional work (not included in the initial invoice) is requested by the bride.
- Due to the unique nature of each wedding gown and the needed alterations, we cannot provide estimated wedding gown alteration prices over the phone. We will be happy to do so at the initial appointment.
- The bride should bring to each wedding gown fitting the shoes and undergarments that she intends to wear with the gown.
- As we have limited space to store wedding gowns, the gown must be picked up at the last scheduled fitting.
- After the wedding gown is picked up at the last fitting, any additional work will require a new invoice with a price estimate for the new work.
- We understand and appreciate that brides may wish to bring friends or family to the wedding gown fittings. However, out of respect for the space and needs of other customers, we ask that you limit the number of guests and also let us know of your plan to bring guests when you schedule your appointments.
Alterations are a separate service and charge to the customer by our seamstress. Our Seamstress is a separate entity from our Boutique. We use the Amazing Dulce Alterations who strive to make every Girl’s Bridal Gown fit her Perfectly. We suggest you start your bridal alterations eight 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding date. We schedule Alteration appointment for Saturday Mornings only, if that day is not convenient for you can make arrangements with our seamstress for a different time at another location. All Alterations must be paid in full at the time of the first fitting.